• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
Сообщений в теме: 13

#1 Гость_Freiwillige_*

Гость_Freiwillige_*
  • Гость
  • 0 тем
    Last Visit

Отправлено 05 Февраль 2011 - 09:00

Mircea, I start a new thread where I will post photos that I can't identify by myself. After your explanation I will put them to existing topics.

First photo.

Курсанты пехотного училища в униформе M1934 с белыми кожаными ремнями и фуражках M1931 с пехотными кокардами.
Надпись на обороте: “Nicu, Nicu, Mircea. 29-VIII-1934, Silistra” (“Нику, Нику и Мирча. Силистра, 29 августа 1934 г.”).
Силистра – в н.вр. портовый город на северо-востоке Болгарии, последний болгарский населённый пункт на Дунае на границе с Румынией. До сентября 1940 г. входил в состав Румынии.

#2 OFFLINE   ionionescu

ionionescu

Участник Форума

• Пользователь
  • Pip
  • 106 сообщений
  • 0 тем
    Last Visit 12 Июн 2015 17:31

Отправлено 09 Февраль 2011 - 17:37

Dedication on the backside: "Nicu, Nicu, Mircea. 29-VIII-1934, Silistra".
Silistra is a Bulgarian port at the north-eastern part of that country.

Interesting photo!
Silistra was part of Romania until 7 September 1940, when we lost the southern part of Dobruja province to Bulgaria.
Uniform is M1934.
They seem to be NCO school graduates.
I will ask the reenactors if they recognize the weapon they served with.

Just got answer from the reenactors, the uniform is indeed M1934, the cap is M1931,
about the weapon they served with it is not clear, the grenade on the cap suggests infantry or border guards, but the white belt suggests guard units.

#3 OFFLINE   ionionescu

ionionescu

Участник Форума

• Пользователь
  • Pip
  • 106 сообщений
  • 0 тем

Отправлено 27 Февраль 2011 - 15:50

Second photo. I have no idea who he is. Please note "ATA" letters on his cap.

The letters on the cap are MTR (Munca Tineretului Român), the Romanian version of Reichsarbeitsdienst (RAD).
The period must be 1942-44.
I asked the reenactors about the exact model of the tunic, but until now I got no answer.

#4 OFFLINE   ionionescu

ionionescu

Участник Форума

• Пользователь
  • Pip
  • 106 сообщений
  • 1 тем

Отправлено 04 Март 2011 - 14:22

I asked the reenactors about the exact model of the tunic, but until now I got no answer.

Just got answer, the tunic is M1916 or M1927 depending of the color, but the expert inclines to think it is M1927.
Can you please post a better scan of the cap, to determine if the letters are indeed MTR, because the expert is not convinced this may be the case.

P.S. I saw that the photos can be seen now also if you are not registered, maybe I will post a link on the reenactors site so they can also see your photo collection, and correct me where I made some mistake.

#5 OFFLINE   arich2011

arich2011

Новый участник Форума

• Пользователь
  • 30 сообщений
  • 0 тем
    Last Visit 25 Окт 2011 17:08

Отправлено 08 Март 2011 - 18:22

Just got answer, the tunic is M1916 or M1927 depending of the color, but the expert inclines to think it is M1927.
Can you please post a better scan of the cap, to determine if the letters are indeed MTR, because the expert is not convinced this may be the case.

I think the letters on the cap are "ATA".

Прикрепленные файлы

• Прикрепленный файл  88.jpg   140,26К   63 скачиваний

#6 OFFLINE   ionionescu

ionionescu

Участник Форума

• Пользователь
  • Pip
  • 106 сообщений
  • 0 тем

Отправлено 12 Март 2011 - 15:42

And what these letters "A.T.A." stand for then?

I have no idea, I still go with MTR.

#7 OFFLINE   ionionescu

ionionescu

Участник Форума

• Пользователь
  • Pip
  • 106 сообщений
  • 0 тем

Отправлено 05 Апрель 2011 - 19:36

Whom do we have here? If necessary I will provide detailed scans.

Sorry for the late answer, I've been busy lately.

I think he is an Sebian? cavalry officer or an Romanian Vânători officer from ”Regimentul 9 Vanatori "Regele Alexandru I al Sarbilor, Slovenilor si Croatilor”?.
He wears the Order of St. Sava, Officer - Fourth Class or Cavalier - Fifth Class.

Сообщение отредактировал ionionescu: 05 Апрель 2011 - 19:44

#8 OFFLINE   ionionescu

ionionescu

Участник Форума

• Пользователь
  • Pip
  • 106 сообщений
  • 0 тем

Отправлено 30 Апрель 2011 - 13:55

Mircea, whom do we have here? :31:

They seem to serve with the cavalry, both of them wear cavalry pants, and the one from left wears cavalry boots.
In my opinion,
the first from left wears am modified M1927 (internal pockets under the belt) field tunic (with applied M1939 upper pockets), rank possibly plutonier,
and the one from right wears an M1939 field tunic, rank sergent major (also written on the back).

Please note decoration on boots!

Romanian cavalry boots, the decoration is standard on the Romanian cavalry boots from 1868, possibly even earlier.

Backside of this photo with usual request :44:

19 XII 1944/ Donez acest portret sorei mele, pentru a avea o piedică în calea uitării/ pentru mine și vărul G(h)eorghe și prietenul meu ?Geonis?/ Sergentmajor ?Trel? Ion
19 XII 1944/ I donate this portrait to my sister, as a barrier against oblivion/ for me and my cousin G(h)eorghe and my friend ?Geonis?/ Sergentmajor ?Trel? Ion

#9 OFFLINE   ionionescu

ionionescu

Участник Форума

• Пользователь
  • Pip
  • 106 сообщений
  • 0 тем

Отправлено 02 Май 2011 - 10:37

Mircea, and what about the award? Please note the red arrow I used to point out a ribbon award he wears in the buttonhole the way Germans did.

This one was already discussed here: http://blockhaus.ru/...ndpost&p=264252 and here: http://blockhaus.ru/...ndpost&p=264352
Giving it a second taught, I think it is the the 1938 war ribbon of Medalia "Serviciu Credincios" Изображение, or the ribbon of Medalia ”Bărbăție și Credință”, I cant tell for shore because in black&white photos the colors react different sometimes, depending of the technique used, which I am not familiar with.

#10 OFFLINE   ionionescu

ionionescu

Участник Форума

• Пользователь
  • Pip
  • 106 сообщений
  • 0 тем

Отправлено 06 Май 2011 - 17:49

I found this very interesting but unfortunately partially damaged group photo of high ranking Romanian officials and officers.
Your comments, please! Whom do we have here? Maybe you would be able even to identify some persons.

I think the photo is made in Constanța, by the ”Semicentenarul realipirii Dobrogei 1878-1928” (Fiftieth anniversary of reunification of Dobrogea 1878-1928).

First fragment.

Like all others he seems to be a General, and he wears the M1916 greatcoat, he seems to serve by the Cavalry.

Second fragment.

He is Viceamiral Vasile SCODREA and he was Romanian Royal Navy Commander between 07.11.1925 - 13-01-1934.
He wears the navy M1921 greatcoat.

Backside of the photo.

28 Oct. 1928/ Ziariști și personalități la
Serbările Semicentenarului Dobrogei
S.V. Panaitescu se ...???????... între str. Pașa-Petru și str. ??? și costă 140 lei minimum o copie 30/20 cm
Regina Maria
????? Ileana
Foto Glob/ V. Nicolau/ A. Lupu
Constanța
S.V. Panaitescu is ...???????... between Peter street and Pașa-Petru street and costs 140 lei at least, one copy of 30/20 cm (has something to do with the location from where men can buy and the price of the photo)
Queen Mary
????? Ileana
Globe Photo / V. Nicolau / A. Lupu
Constanta

#11 OFFLINE   ionionescu

ionionescu

Участник Форума

• Пользователь
  • Pip
  • 106 сообщений
  • 0 тем

Отправлено 07 Июнь 2011 - 13:25

Photo No.3
Whom do we have here?

Interesting version was expressed by one of my friends: MC = Mitralior de companie, company machine-gunner.

A while ago Mr. Emil, the uniform expert, on the traditia-militara.ro/forum said that M.C. letters corresponds with ”Manutanța Centrală” (Military subunit, dealing with grain storage and fitted with baking facilities and equipment necessary to manufacture the bread for the military.)
Sorry for the late answer, I forgot to post it in here.

#12 OFFLINE   ionionescu

ionionescu

Участник Форума

• Пользователь
  • Pip
  • 106 сообщений
  • 0 тем

Отправлено 21 Июнь 2011 - 19:22

Portrait of a police officer?

He wears the of Frontul Renaşterii Naţionale uniform, a King Carol II political party,
more info here: http://en.wikipedia....naissance_Front

Fragment with dedication.

Nepoatelor/ Cu dragoste/ Marza/ 3.3.940
To my nieces/ With love/ Marza/ 3.3.940

Fragment with headgear and shoulder board.

Headgear is from Frontul Renaşterii Naţionale, about the shoulder board I can't tell anything,
it is possible to be police but I don't know for sure.

Also see here: http://www.medal-med...products_id=675
Изображение

Fragment with awards, armband with the Romanian coat-of-arms and belt.

Awards:
1. Medalia jubiliară „Carol I”
2. ??? Certain Long service cross?

1. yes
2. Medalia "Răsplata Muncii pentru 25 ani in serviciul Statului" http://www.okazii.ro...l-statului.html

#13 OFFLINE   ionionescu

ionionescu

Участник Форума

• Пользователь
  • Pip
  • 106 сообщений
  • 0 тем

Отправлено 11 Сентябрь 2011 - 11:35

New portrait that needs our experts' attention! :39:

I have no idea, the tunic pockets and shoulder strap look strange, I'll ask the reenactors.

Close-up no.2: details of collar and shoulder strap. Mountain hunters insignia on collar patch?

Yes, it looks like the mountain hunters insignia.

#14 OFFLINE   ionionescu

ionionescu

Участник Форума

• Пользователь
  • Pip
  • 106 сообщений

Отправлено 25 Сентябрь 2011 - 11:07

New portrait that needs our experts' attention! :39:

The answer from the reenactors:
Tunic M1912/16, collar patch looks like the Mountain Hunters sign used after WW1, stars on the epaulets look like the CFR (Romanian Railways).
Conclusion: he is not from the army, he could be a Forester.

ratisbons.com
Информационные страницы

Лучший Форум военных коллекционеров