• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
Сообщений в теме: 4

#1 Гость_Freiwillige_*

Гость_Freiwillige_*
  • Гость
  • 0 тем
    Last Visit

Отправлено 13 Декабрь 2010 - 11:15

Let me start this thread with a grouping of an Iron Guard member Ion Musatescu. It seems to me items related to Iron Guard are quite rare, aren't they? :21:

#2 OFFLINE   ionionescu

ionionescu

Участник Форума

• Пользователь
  • Pip
  • 106 сообщений
  • 0 тем
    Last Visit 12 Июн 2015 17:31

Отправлено 18 Декабрь 2010 - 14:12

Let me start this thread with a grouping of an Iron Guard member Ion Musatescu. It seems to me items related to Iron Guard are quite rare, aren't they? :34:

Yes and no, they are enough photos, books, memoirs, testimonies, etc., but more information is welcome :42: . Thanks for sharing!!!

As far as I understand here is the Ion Musatescu's military tribunal sentence from 1940. He took part in the Legionary Rebellion by occupying the Phone Palace Building being armed with a German Walther 9mm gun.

Form the document didn't result that he occupied the „Phone Palace Building” nor ”being armed with a German Walther 9mm gun”.

Mircea, could you please comment on this document and add some details?

The document is some sort of arrest warrant, and states that he is 28 years old, his profession is professor, and the military tribunal from Bucarest will trial him for participation in the ”legionary rebellion” (actually an coup d'etat started by Marshal Antonescu) and illegal carrying a weapon.

#3 OFFLINE   ionionescu

ionionescu

Участник Форума

• Пользователь
  • Pip
  • 106 сообщений
  • 0 тем

Отправлено 22 Декабрь 2010 - 18:32

Mircea, here are the rest of the pages of this arrest warrant. I haven't scanned them, here are old images made when the lot wasn't mine yet.

From the papers results that he was condemned to 5 years + 2 for illegal weapon = 7 years
The tragedy is that the legionnaires condemned in that time remained in prison also under communists, and if they survived, they were liberated in the summer of 1964.

#4 Гость_Transylvanian Werewolf_*

Гость_Transylvanian Werewolf_*
  • Topic Starter
  • Гость
    Last Visit

Отправлено 04 Июнь 2011 - 17:12

From the papers results that he was condemned to 5 years + 2 for illegal weapon = 7 years
The tragedy is that the legionnaires condemned in that time remained in prison also under communists, and if they survived, they were liberated in the summer of 1964.

Gentlemen, I know this is a picture thread, but lets us remember of whom you are talking about here,
the Iron Guard were Romanian Fascists, plain and simple, they got their just reward for their actions.
As did many through Europe who supported such a cause.

T.W.

#5 OFFLINE   ionionescu

ionionescu

Участник Форума

• Пользователь
  • Pip
  • 106 сообщений

Отправлено 04 Июнь 2011 - 17:42

Gentlemen, I know this is a picture thread, but lets us remember of whom you are talking about here,
the Iron Guard were Romanian Fascists, plain and simple, they got their just reward for their actions.
As did many through Europe who supported such a cause.

T.W.

Iron Guard where NOT Romanian Fascists, you don't know the facts, you just know the communist propaganda.
I won't say more, you can believe whatever you want, my comment purpose is to show there are also people who don't believe communist propaganda.

Regards!

ratisbons.com
Информационные страницы

Лучший Форум военных коллекционеров